Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any additional questions or comments, contact us today.
What should I do if my power goes out?
If your power goes out, do not wait to call an electrician. Give us a call to get your power back on as soon as possible. Please do not attempt to fix anything as this could lead to injury or possibly damage your home. Make sure to have back up flashlights, candles, batteries, and first aid kits around at all times.
Which light bulb is the most energy efficient?
LED bulbs are the most energy efficient bulb on the market. We are happy to provide you with LED lighting services whether it be indoors, outdoors, for your personal home, or commercial project.
How do I know if my electric panel needs an upgrade?
If your panel is 25 years or older, you may be due for an upgrade. Here are the signs to look out for to see if your system is outdated.
- If multiple breakers are being tripped
- If your panel feels hot
- If there are electrical shocks when handling/touching appliances
- If there is a burning smell
- If there are signs of rust or scorching on the panel
- If you are overusing power strips or extension cords in your home - this may be a strong sign your home is demanding more electricity than it can supply.
What lighting variety do you offer?
- LED landscape lighting
- Path lights
- Step lights
- Pergola Lighting
- Deck Lights
- Flood Lights
- Security Lighting
Why should I upgrade to a Smart Home?
1. Convenience! Imagine leaving the house and not knowing if you locked all of the doors? Push a button and your home will be safe and secure. Or being able to control your lights without walking through your home to turn off each light switch.
2. Smart Home technologies also offer your home a more aesthetically pleasing interior by minimizing the amount of switches throughout your home, giving it a clean look.
What services do Smart Homes offer?
- Control access to lighting and thermostat
- Control access to appliances, television, and audio systems
- Control access to locking and unlocking entry doors and garage doors.
- Wiring for large media systems
- Remote access to security systems and camerasSmart appliance wiring
Much more - Just ask!
Do you offer emergency services?
Do you offer same day service?
We do! Depending on the location and size of the job, we do our best to get there as soon as necessary. In cases of emergency, we have available teams to solve whatever electrical problems may occur.
Are you licensed, bonded, and insured?
Yes! We are licensed and bonded to provide electrical services throughout Florida. Our license # is EC13009191.
Can you help us lower our electric bill?
Absolutely! We love saving our clients money. Whether that's offering competitive rates for the highest quality of work, or optimizing your electrical systems to save on monthly charges.
Which areas do you provide electrical services for?
We are licensed & insured to serve all of the State of Florida but are currently focused on providing the highest quality electrical services throughout South Florida, including Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County.
What are code violations and modifications?
Codes are rules created by the local, state, and federal governments. Codes are used to protect occupants through the design, construction, and maintenance of a building.
What if my building experienced damage?
Often when a building experiences damage through fire or storms, we recommend your property is reviewed to determine what can be conserved and what requires repairs.
Where can I put my EV Charging Station?
- Hotels & resorts
- Shopping Malls
- Event Venues
- Much more - just ask!
What if my lights are flickering?
Flickering lights could be a sign of bad wiring or faulty panels. We recommend reaching out to a professional who may be able to guide you to solve the problem yourself. Otherwise, our teams are available to come diagnose and solve the problem.
What is the best power setup?
As the electric industry changes, many different power options become available. Therefore, we recommend contacting us with your current power setup and we can help you upgrade to the latest.
Can I plan my own project?
Absolutely. Whether you have a concept in mind or a full blueprint drawn out, our team will work with you to build your vision all while maximizing your savings and energy. Simply reach out to us and let us know what you’ve got planned and we will help you create it.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You can schedule an appointment online or call us with your requested date and time, along with project details and description, and we will do our best to meet your request.
Does your company offer long term contracts?
Our company is available to meet any project size, with a team of trained professionals providing comprehensive services for all contracting and construction needs. Contact us today for additional information.